- You have master or bachelor’s degree,
- You have 3-5 years of working experience in innovation and IT,
- You have previous working experience as a Business Analyst / Data Analyst,
- You have the ability to display style flexibility to teams and adapt plan, approach and behavior to the different needs, cultures and situations,
- You have technical skills - advanced Excel, very good SQL and some Python skills, you are familiar with data analysis packages/suites,
- You are able to clearly and succinctly express ideas, facts and opinions. You can express them fluently both in speaking and writing, supported by appropriate tools,
- You are able to identify problems, analyze key information and make connections in order to find appropriate solutions,
- You complete tasks and achieve results in an efficient, timely and high-quality manner, with a focus on execution and delivery of targets and KPIs,
- You are fluent in English (speaking and writing).
- Experience in reputable financial services organizations,
- Working experience within the areas of Financial Economic Crime, Anti Money Laundering or Compliance,
- Minimal 3+ years with data analysis,
- Experience with Transaction Monitoring applications,
- A proactive, can-do, no surprises and positive mind-set.
- Please submit your CV in English.
The Global KYC Delivery Tribe is part of the Global KYC organization within ING COO. You will be involved with the development of solutions on topics such as Anti-Money Laundering, Counter Terrorism Financing, Fraud, Sanctions and their global implementation across 20+ countries, affecting 36 million ING customers. Currently, we are looking for a Business Analyst for the Global KYC Delivery Tribe– Lookback Preparations team squad. The Business Analyst (BA) is a role within a squad. The BA plays an important role in the squad on the cooperation between the business and IT part of the squad. As a BA you take an active role in the refinement of the user stories. You support the Product Owner (PO) and squad with your process knowledge, ensuring compliance by design. You refine the roadmap and guarantee that the business requirements and non-functional requirements are translated to investigation results.
- contract of employment
type of contract
- Al. Jana Pawła II 22 , Warsaw
this is the location of our office
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations