Begin a meaningful career right here.
Poland - Warsaw - Zabraniecka 20
This is a varied role within the IT function working closely with business users across multiple functions in the Artwork domain (here Artwork refers to the design and production of artwork (including the text) on our packaging). The "Design to Print" Program will bring a second phase of innovation and automation to the artwork domain. Much of the planned innovation in this space requires a foundational process orchestration layer that sits across multiple source systems and user groups to enable us to visualize workflow and orchestrate the sophisticated and multifunctional process of artwork creation. We are working with a large team to build and deploy the current version of this application across hundreds of users in the domain.
As application manager for PEGA Process Orchestration Applications (Maestro and QIP):
- Take charge of integrating business and security requirements into the application.
- Work with the Service Manager to: Understand the business processes / needs and the technical solutions that are appropriate to satisfy those needs.
- Ensure application users are trained and aware of their security responsibilities and are able to fulfill them.
- Have the technical capabilities, skills, knowledge, connections to handle foreseeable problems and to help the Service Manager understand the technical vulnerabilities, so they can be translated into business impact.
- Lead solution development, quality assurance and release management, coordinate with Project Managers and Operations Managers, and use vendors / suppliers as needed to deliver the application and meet agreed upon service levels
We are looking for:
- Previous experience in a role related to Application Management.
- Experience of working closely with Ops or DevOps.
- Experience of managing requirements and relationship with users.
- Experience of supervising and maintaining application performance and security.
Experience of process orchestration and system integration:
- Ideally the candidate would have worked with process orchestration technology such as PEGA, SNOW, etc. as the application here is built in PEGA.
- Experience / understanding of system integration.
- The capacity to get hands-on technical involvement in PEGA is desirable but not crucial.
Good communication skills:
- The role requires the rapid building of connections and working relationships across multiple organizations and functions and the ability to communicate strongly in technical and non-technical situations.
- The candidate should be able to empathize with the non-technical perspective of typical business users as optimally as they can discuss technical topics with architects, developers etc.
- Understanding of Agile Project Management Principles:
- Some experience of working in Agile methodology or at the least understanding of the core concepts of Agile.
- English proficiency and at least a Bachelors degree.
What we offer:
- Responsibilities as of day 1. Have project ownership and autonomy to deliver change and results from the beginning.
- Dynamic and encouraging work environment. At P&G our employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work / life balance.
- Continuous mentoring, work with hardworking people and receive ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues!
- Industry Certifications (ITIL, DevOps, MS portfolio etc), full additional benefit program like private health care, P&G Dynamic Living programs like sport cards, in-office fitness center, PG stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy, regular salary increases and possible promotions, flexible work arrangements, mentoring programs & trainings.
Who we are:
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we are the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment! We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.