Looking for your first job experience in real business environment? Are you eager to learn more about capital and risk related topics? Join passionate and collaborative team at Nordea and try our 6 month program for Interns!
Currently we are looking for an Analyst - Intern, Warszawa within Regulatory Reporting unit. In your role, you will assist with various activities related to risk reporting for Nordea Group and its subsidiaries. The focus will be on providing support in reporting to supervisory authorities and internal as well as external stakeholders on a monthly and quarterly basis.
This is an opportunity for you to get your first job experience in a fast-paced and dynamic field of critical importance in the international finance industry. You will get your first exposure to a broad spectrum of risk types as well as the opportunity to work with passionate and collaborative colleagues at Nordea.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
You’ll join Regulatory Reporting Unit where we are delivering reports to supervisory authorities through efficient processes meeting regulatory requirements, as well as to support analysis work related to risk and capital.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assist other analysts in reporting activities
- Assisting in analysing the development of risk exposure amounts and economic capital including credit quality changes, regulatory changes and changes in portfolio composition.
- Support continuous improvement initiatives in your processes and in the unit
The role is based in Warsaw.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
What we are expecting:
- Creative Thinking: can think creatively, has a “questioning” mind-set
- Flexibility & Reliability: can take on new assignments, discerns what is important and demonstrates ownership
- Drive & Motivation: can successfully handle multiple tasks and takes both initiative and accountability for improving his/her own performance.
- Judgement: displays good judgement and thinks ahead
Your experience and background:
- Student or absolvent in finance, mathematics, statistics, engineering or similar
- Fluency in English is required
- Strong Excel Skills
- Willing to learn VBA, SAS, Python, R or SQL
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Ability to work well within a team as well as independently
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 19/11/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/privacy-policy.2021.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.