PwC IT Services is a great place to work for ambitious, open-minded and responsible people. We have been implementing the most innovative customer experience solutions for our clients since 2005. We are partners of the largest software providers in the world – Salesforce, Microsoft, Mulesoft and many more. We believe that our success comprises not only modern technologies we use but, above all, well trained, competent people. We are In Touch with Tomorrow helping our clients rise and develop faster.
Our AMS practice provides application maintenance and support services to the Clients. We guarantee SLA terms including 24/7 support. Our focus is the atmosphere in the team.
You would work on our project for an international corporation located in Germany. The project consists in designing and implementing a car selling system for B2B and B2C customers based on Salesforce Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Asset Cloud and integrations.
You will be responsible for analysing and fixing production bugs of the solution implemented on Salesforce platform. You will work closely with the client and PwC teams in a complex project environment.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing root cause analysis for identified problems
- Determining the correct behaviour of a given functionality
- Coordinating communication between project teams and the Client
- Fixing issues on Salesforce platform
- Monitor and supervise PwC technical 1st line of service
- Maintain customer relationships.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Salesforce developer is a must,
- Salesforce knowledge proven by certificates including at least one at architect level
- DevOps experience
- Proven track record in IT Support projects in an international environment,
- Ability to see tasks through to the end and meet tight deadlines, taking responsibility for their completion and maintaining quality throughout,
- Good grasp of both the development (e.g. requirements definition, testing) and IT support (e.g. monitoring, continuous delivery) processes,
- Confident with working in a fast-paced environment,
- Knowledge of ITIL framework,
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills, verbal and written to both technical and non-technical audiences that are in geographically dispersed environments,
- Ability to speak and write English (minimum B2),
- Ability to develop and nurture strong relationships at all levels,
- Excellent time management and personal organizational skills,
- Ambitious and driven by success,
- Passionate about client service.
- Opportunity to use your technology and business skills to address and make a significant impact,
- Exciting work in a group of professionals with many years of experience in international corporations,
- Contact with the latest technologies and trends in the IT market,
- Ability to develop skills and gain experience on projects for the largest Polish and European companies,
- Attractive employee benefits package,
- Great atmosphere and comfortable working environment.
Send your application today! In case you have any additional questions, contact us: pl_ITrecruitment@pwc.com.