We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Support consolidation and reporting activities
- Support the delivery of high quality, accurate IFRS financial accounting and reporting to JTI and JT management.
- Support Corporate Accounting Tax in reviewing entities’ tax package reporting, performing Excise Tax (ET) analytics and / or other month and quarterly activities
- Support on Corporate Accounting Pensions and Treasury monthly and quarterly activities
- Outside of quarter close, support on various technical accounting (IFRS) issues (e.g., IFRS enquiry desk (ED) requests and IFRS position papers)
- Support internal controls activities
- Maintain the Change Management Process for JSOX and Baseline Controls used to capture, process and approve all changes impacting global documentation in a systematic and disciplined manner (including assisting with the analysis of change requests raised, monitoring changes to ensure timely approval and completion, and implementing changes into the SAP GRC used to manage Company`s Control Framework)
- Support R2R Competency Center
- Support entities with the implementation of best practices in R2R process to drive efficient use of the system and eliminate unnecessary adjustments and manual efforts
- Govern Global Reference Model (GRM) – preserving GRM as the source of information about JTI processes and to monitor & enforce compliance vs GRM (review existing documentation and enlarge the GRM portfolio); engage with Power Users and promote GRM as a source of learning about JTI
- Have an university degree or equivalent in Accounting / Finance.
- Internationally recognized Accounting Qualification (CPA / ACA / ACCA / CIMA) is a plus
- 5+ years within an accounting function, preferably in a multinational and/or experience in a big four firm or an accounting firm of similar size
- Experience in internal controls, Sarbanes Oxley or compliance within a multinational environment is a plus
- Experience in Agile working environment is a plus"
- Fluency in English, additional languages an asset.
- Strong experience in working in SAP environment and confident user of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong communication skills, team player and willing to work and interact with colleagues from different background and culture
- Strong organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize work to meet tight deadlines while maintaining high quality standards.
«Вакансія доступна також для українців»