For our Client - European Border and Coast Guard Agency we are looking for:
Administrative Assistant in Media and Press Office
Reference Number: MPR/FRO/2021
Key responsibilities of the position:
- Supporting Editorial and Press Office in creating content for Frontex social media channels and webpage;
- Updating webpage in line with the changing structure and business necessities;
- Assisting in managing workflows of the Editorial Team
- Light proof reading and editing;
- Performing other tasks of administrative nature in line with MPR business objectives.
- successfully completed secondary education related to Administration, PR, IT, marketing, management, finance, international law.
- very good command of both written and spoken English (at least B2/C1)
- high level of responsibility and ability to take initiative;
- very developed level of service orientation;
- ability to work under pressure and experience in organizing work and prioritizing accordingly;
- ability to communicate efficiently at all levels internally and externally and in appropriate manner;
- high level of discretion and ability to handle confidential matters;
- ability to work in a team.
- contract of employment through the Employment Agency
- attractive daily remuneration 52,92€ net
- opportunity for development and promotion
- work with professionals