We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
For our GBS based in Warsaw we are looking for:
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Bank statements upload, clearing and reconciliations (incl. month end activities)
- Sundry invoice and credit notes
- JSOX controls and compliance
- Monitor Financial Crime Prevention Measures (PFC)
- Resolution of client specific queries
- Maintain a high level of customer service with all business partners
- Month end procedures and reporting (unallocated payments, missing receipt report, aged open items, wholesaler reports, AML reports, Siebel Interface upload)
- Bank upload, cash allocation and clearing, bank reconciliations
- Work closely with other departments to ensure timely and accurate discrepancy resolutions
- Posting sundry invoices and credit notes
- Bad debt write off
- Build and maintain good relationship with customers and business partners
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve efficiency and standardization of processes.
- Support management team in ad hoc queries/information requests
- Assist in fulfilling the requirements of internal & external audits
- Ensure compliance with all company accounting policies & internal contro
- Have an University Degree, preferred in Finance
- At least 1 year of experience as a cash application/treasury specialist
- Experience of working in multi-country enviroment would be an asset
- Full fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Good understanding of IT systems in general (familiar with SAP is advantage)
- Persistence and can do attitude
- Openness for new challenges and willingness to develop in shared services centre-structures
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and maintain professional under pressure
- Detail-oriented approach with a high level of accuracy and good analytical skills
- Strong team player
- Good in working independently and creating an overview and structure of the tasks