With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the worlds biggest brands — and we have fun doing it. Now, were calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Customer Service Specialist with Polish
- Manage a team with establishing team priorities and deliverables.
- Drive performance development in the team through clear expectations, performance appraisals, insight sharing, coaching and support personal developments.
- Drive employee engagement.
- Monitor operational performance via metrics and dashboards (based on SLAs/KPIs) and escalate effectively.
- Present results & key financial metrics to senior management in a timely manner.
- Develop good working relationships with business Finance partners and ensure stakeholders’ key priorities are met.
- Daily and weekly interactions with client on operational performance, proactively communicate to the customer about process/team status or changes and issues/risks which may arise in the process or in the team.
- Build strong communication and close working relationship with the key stakeholders at Customer site, proactively ask for feedback, take full ownership of the process and operations managed.
- Accounting experience in the Accounts Payable area and/or relevant similar work experience
- English language on minimum B2 level
- German language on B2 level (strong advantage)
- Czech language will be advantage
- Experience in team management
- Work experience with ERP system in Accounts Payable area
- University graduate (Economic studies are required)
What we offer
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offer - employment contract
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills)
- Possibility of development.
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, Lunchpass card, additional vacation days, biking policy).