Genpact is a leader in the globalization of services and technology, and a pioneer in business process management for companies around the world. We work with over 800 clients using intelligently constructed processes, analyzes and technologies. We offer a wide range of industry services. These include Finance and Accounting, Insurance and Banking, Purchasing & Supply Chain Management, Customer Service, Enterprise Applications, IT Infrastructure Management, Order Management.
We currently manage 4,700 processes in 30 languages, through a network of over 70 operational centers in 20 countries.
We work with Fortune Global 500 clients and beyond, and employ more than 77,000 people in more than 20 countries, with key offices in New York, Palo Alto, London and Delhi.
Our clients are companies in a variety of industries, such as automotive, banking and finance, insurance, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, telecommunications and logistics.
We provide hassle-free service from our global centers to meet our clients business, cultural and linguistic goals.
We are known to generate impact. If you want to get to know us better, visit us at www.genpact.com.
- Performing invoice processing in various ERP’s (BaaN4/JDE E1/Anael/Lotus) and documents review against set guidelines
- Investigating and resolving any invoice mismatches in the system or reject/return the invoices
- Initiate supplier changes
- Vendor statement reconciliations, debit balance, GR/NI reconciliations and manual accounts clearing
- Provide information on status of Invoices and/or Payments, by email and phone
- Work on aged invoices/pending issues
- Resolution of supplier’s queries, major discrepancies, vendor clarification regarding typical issues in AP department (e.g., unpaid invoices, returned payments, incorrect amount paid)
- Month-close reporting and periodic dashboard reporting/year-end reporting/ad-hoc reporting related to Accounts Payable area
- Sending remittance advises to suppliers
- Chasing vendors for balance confirmation and/or for clarifications needed
- Relevant work experience in Accounts Payable and/or other accounting departments
- Basic knowledge of Finnish GAAP
- Minimum Finnish language fluency on B1 level
- Minimum English language fluency on B2 level
- Previous experience in a multinational company (advantage)
- Work experience with different ERP system (advantage)
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offers - employment contract
- Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
- Genpact supports professional tranings and great career development opportunities
- Free access to our award-winning learning platform