- Bachelors Degree in (Civil) or relevant Engineering departments
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of tendering on the UK market in the infrastructure area (tunnels, roads, railways)
- Strong command of English language
- Analyzing and implementing the cost estimation
- Prepares subcontractor and supplier packages according to the Employer Requirements
- In line with the task division, controls the unit price costs which are to be prepared based on the subcontractor prices by him/her and the related unit, and determines the bid together with the supervisor(s).
- Prepares a labour analysis, price tariffs and cost analysis in accordance with technical specifications with the supervisor(s) of the related department in line with the task division.
- Collects and gets others to collect information that has an effect on the cost of overseas works.
We offer not only a stable job in a well renowned company, but also attractive working environment where you can meet many inspiring people from all over the world. A place where you can develop, gain some valuable experience by working with experts.
Additionally, you will receive an attractive employee benefits package:
- competitive salary
- modern offices in the city center
- work-life balance support including flexible work arrangements
- training opportunities
- opportunity for personal and professional development and advancement within the company
- Wellness Program