We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
This is a great opportunity to be a part of exciting project and drive transformation in the Company to ensure that internal customers around the world are getting the Best-in-class level of service.
TM and L&D Specialist is responsible for providing quality and timely service related to JTI Talent Management, Succession Planning and Learning and Development Initiatives.
- Maintaining data in all Talent systems within the GBS scope;
- Preparing reports, dashboards;
- Supporting communication within defined procedures;
- Supporting and promoting myJTI ( Service Now) deployment & development;
- Maintaining Training ( all types), Mentoring and Coaching programs: employee nomination, enrolment and completion follow-up;
- Supporting Performance Reviews, Talent Review, Succession Management;
- Assessment administration in accordance with Global Assessment Portfolio;
- Managing accesses and analyzing utilization of JTI Global Digital Learning platforms (Rosetta Stone, LinkedIn Learning);
- Supporting Global Employee Engagement Survey as well as Top Employer Certification;
- Liaises with the markets to make sure GBS processes reflect current Learning, Development and Talent processes, looks for synergies and standardization;
- Updates process documentation to accommodate system and process changes;
- Seeks for automation and innovation improvements;
- Address TM and L&D related queries, act as internal TM and L&D advisor within respective area of responsibility.
- University degree;
- 1-2 years of experience in a multinational organization in a similar role. Experience in an administrative ( and/or HR) role, system administration, reporting or project management role is a plus,
- Fluent English. Knowledge of any additional language will be a plus;
- Knowledge of Excel ( proficient) and other MS Office tools is required;
- Knowledge of Success Factors (Talent Management and Learning and Development modules) or other LMS is a plus;
- Knowledge of Talent Management process and Learning & Development needs and deliverables would be an advantage, but not mandatory.
- Continuous improvement mindset;
- Strong Customer Service Mindset. Understanding cross-cultural sensitivity.
If you are true team player, open minded, flexible and you want to be part of a unique team - you have found the right place to be.
Join the idea.