We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Ownership of the end to end recruitment processes for each assigned vacancy as well as other office functions on various European markets
- Working closely with Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners
- Preparing and executing sourcing strategy, as well as CBI interviews with candidates
- Providing Hiring Managers with guidance and insight into the candidate market specifics and pipeline of candidates
- Involving recruitment agencies into recruitment process where needed
- Supporting EB activities
- Professional experience in a similar role connected with leading end to end recruitment processes
- Experience in working on multiple recruitments at one time
- Previous experience in working in agency or share service environment will be an added tracker
- Fluent Polish & English (written and spoken)
- Proficient User of any other language is an asset
- Very good interviewing skills, including direct search experience
- Very good stakeholder management
- Team player open on additional projects connected with TA and working with various European countries