We are seeking for Senior IT Architect with experience in large scale enterprise IT environment to develop effective technical strategies to integrate business, information, system and technology architectures, and confidently lead the design and guide implementation processes in respective initiatives.
You will be responsible for transforming the requirements developed by our functional analysts while transforming architectural guidelines and principles into a set of documents and architecture artefacts that can be utilized by the rest of the development team for creating a specific business solution.
You will be working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced, agile environment, you’ll play a part in making Nordea truly digital. Group Architecture has a major role in Nordea’s overall objective for building the best bank that serves its customer’s changing needs – through innovative solutions, collaboration and partnering with FinTechs.
Are you ready to embark on a learning journey where we lead the way and push the limits in transforming the future of banking?
You’ll join the Architecture Service Delivery unit, where we bridge the portfolio and solution level, and we have an end-to-end responsibility for designing customer-focused solutions as part of realising Nordea’s vision and strategy. Our architects are:
- Translating business functional and non-functional requirements into the solution design and creation of architecture and technical documentation
- Defining detailed solution designs for individual architecture problem spaces
- Supporting the shaping of Epics and providing input into Capabilities and Features
- Ensuring alignment with enterprise guidelines and standards and driving architecturally significant decisions, also covering data, information and security architecture
- Collaborating closely with stakeholders and other architects supporting the various business area and group function portfolios
- Ensuring understanding of the important factors for Business and IT within own areas and to drive consensus among stakeholders on the options and trade-offs required.
- Proactively develop, guide and govern standards, principles and best practices to better achieve organisational objectives aligned with Nordea’s architecture governance framework and associated processes.
- Recognised in the organisation as having deep knowledge of across solution and technical architecture and knowledge of the business, data and IT landscape.
The role is based in Poland. Welcome to Architecture Service Delivery Unit, a unified architecture service delivery capability, supporting business areas and group functions across Nordea. We are a key partner in enabling Nordea as a leading customer centric and digital bank, with reduced cost, risk and complexity, through common processes, data and systems.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
Your profile and background:
- At least 4 years’ work experience with an excellent track record of working with architecture and technology implementation and large-scale enterprise solution architecture
- Experienced with technical architecture and understanding of modern application stacks incorporating both open-source and 3rd party, vendor technologies
- Experienced with integration architecture, common enterprise application integration patterns to support batch, real-time and near-real-time data integration, and related integration technologies
- Understanding of data and information architecture including data modelling and experience with common data management technologies
- Understanding of information security requirements and experience with implementation of appropriate controls as part of solutions.
- Architecture modelling experience using architecture modelling tools and notations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to guide, negotiate and build consensus and work individually or as part of a team.
- Vendor relationship management skills
- Service-minded, ambitious and eager to find solutions to tough challenges
- Fluent in English
Business domain experience from one or more of the following areas:
- Financial Crime Prevention
- Customer and Counterparty
- Core Banking (i.e., Account Management)
Beneficial Additional Experience:
- Big Data Architecture / Processing
- Mainframe Architecture
- Working with Offshore / Outsourced Development Teams
- Team lead experience
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please submit your application no later than 27/10/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/privacy-policy.2021.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.