Are you ready to explore and defeat challenges related to data using integration and reconciliation technologies?
Would you like to learn, build experience and celebrate your achievements by adding value to our customers and stakeholders? We are now looking for a Senior DataStage Developer to take part in one of the most important and valuable programs, Credit Risk Data Programme, which will build the future of our credit risk management process as One Nordea.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Integration & Middleware team. We add value by providing the required capabilities and expertise in the data integration, transformation and reconsolidation domains for many solutions in the bank based on different technologies like IBM (InfoSphere Information Server), Infogix (ACR, Assure, Insight and Data360) and many other modern technologies. As Senior DataStage Developer you’ll play a valuable role in taking part of an exacting and ambitious transformation journey, grow as a Data Integration expert and deliver superior value to the bank.
What you’ll be doing:
- Supporting applications in an agile development way by coordinating, planning and mainly driving the required development and technical changes implementation in the Default Management - Debt Collection and Recovery Data projects.
- Participate in major improvements and development tasks to support own unit to add value, and deliver according to targets
- Proactively share own knowledge and IT competencies, both on a cross unit and cross border basis to enable the continuing strengthening of competencies
You’ll join a team of experts with great experience and skills in the data integration and reconciliation area where we learn from each other and grow together as team and individuals. The role is based in Gdańsk; Gdynia; Warsaw.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- are a team player who enjoys collaboration in a multicultural environment
- have a genuine interest to learn and develop within the area
- are appreciated for your positive approach where you treat challenges with an open mind and turn them to opportunities
Your experience and background:
- 3 years of professional experience working directly with IBM InfoSphere DataStage or similar ETL/Data Integration tool
- Documented professional experience in Linux, shell scripting and analytical tools such as SQL
- Professional experience and/or knowledge of Agile, Scrum or SAFe
- Academic degree in computer sciences, mathematics or engineering
- Proficiency in English is a must have skill
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 06/06/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.