JTI Poland is part of Japan Tobacco International, a leading international tobacco company. We operate in 130 countries, employ over 45,000 people worldwide and our product portfolio includes world-renowned brands such as Camel, LD, Winston and Logic, available on the Polish market.
In Poland, we employ over 2,300 employees and we are the 3rd player in the tobacco industry. Since the beginning of JTI’s operations in Poland in 2007, we have been the fastest growing tobacco company: our market share has more than quadrupled and our production volume has grown more than 10 times.
But our business, isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That’s why since 11 years JTI is one of the Top Employers in Poland, in 2020 being ranked number one for the second year in a row.
- Competitive pay and attractive annual bonus.
- Creating new business structures for Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders.
- On-going development opportunities in multinational environment, wide variety of projects, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them. Promoting from within culture.
- Freedom with responsibility (we trust your competencies, ability to manage your time and your scope of work).
- Lot of flexibility in terms of work arrangements (work from office or from home).
- Private medical care (various options to choose) and life insurance.
- Employee pension and savings programs.
- JTI Family Leave Benefit – including extended paid paternity leave and fully paid maternity leave.
- Multisport card, foreign languages classes.
- Wide variety of trainings, webinars and professional courses on our e-learning platforms, including sponsored certification programs (for employees fulfilling the admission criteria).
- Modern office with traditions (Art Norblin Factory) in convenient location, equipped with a library, mindfulness zone, spacious kitchen, garden terrace, massage chairs and underground bicycle parking.
- Working in a diverse and inclusive organization of 33 different nationalities.
- Engage and screen active applicants to deliver a high quality shortlist to the Talent Advisors. Conduct phone interviews with the pre-screened candidates to identify the further match to the roles requirements, generate the short list for the Talent Advisor interviews and manage the rejections with the candidates that did not pass the phone and initial screening.
- Publish roles to most applicable channels, manage the manual job postings, track the statistics.
- Screen “inbound” and internal applicants to the requisition, search for the relevant profiles in the SF database. Use insights and maintains expertise in best practices and emerging sourcing techniques for the markets to which they are aligned. Filter the applications coming from different channels while ensuring a diverse and inclusive set of candidates are being considered.
- Builds a network of Talents by ensuring a best in-class candidate experience and promotes JTIs employer brand. Ongoing engage quality candidates who may not have been selected for current vacancies but may well be a fit for future demands / vacancies, talent pools maintenance.
- Conduct interview scheduling and administration of assessment testing.
- University degree (Bachelor, Master).
- At least 1 year of relevant experience, preferably within recruitment for a Shared Service environment. Agency experience is an added value.
- Fluent written and spoken English. Other languages would be an asset.
- Knowledge and understanding of HR Processes, in particular Talent Attraction/Acquisition.
- Knowledge of the recruitment lifecycle and experience with an Applicant Tracking Systems preferred.
- Microsoft Office suite.