Agencja zatrudnienia (nr licencji 812)
For one of our international Clients, a renowned global company from the medical devices sector, we are looking for recent Engineering graduates to join their global Product Life Cycle Management Team.
You would support Product Managers in managing a full product life cycle (from concept creation, through design and manufacture, until product / Project discontinuation).
If you have graduated college with an Engineering degree (or a related field, such as Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology) and you have 1-2 years of your first professional experience, this is a perfect role for you.
- supporting Engineers in product development and engineering changes
- monitoring designs (layouts, changes, details) to confirm whether they are in line with company standards
- processing and recording change requests
- monitoring schedules and deadlines
- Engineering degree or a degree in Life Sciences (e.g. Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering)
- very good English (C1)
- 1-2 years of experience in a corporate environment
- familiarity with AutoCAD or similar software, such as Autodesk Fusion Lifecycle, Fusion 360 (its enough if you only used it in college rather than at work)
- private medical care (including dental care) and life insurance
- annual bonus
- Lunch Card and Sports Card
- Pension plan
- internal and external workshops, including access to several e-learning platforms
- flexible working hours (possiblity to work a couple of days a week remotely)