We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Maintenance of the organizational Management data and employee lifecycle events maintenance according to corporate guidelines in SAP HR and local systems and handling of non-standards requests
- Preparation of contractual agreements and letters in accordance with established templates and modification of the templates if needed – in cooperation with local People and Culture Team
- Addressing standard employee data related queries, updating employee data accordingly (bank details updates, personal data updates etc.)
- Providing standard administrative services
- Performing necessary standard data quality controls
- Providing standard data and reports upon request
- Contributing to the identification of opportunities to standardize and improve in-scope processes
- You have an University Degree (Bachelor or Master)
- Experience with SAP HR and in an administrative role is an asset
- Knowledge of HR processes is an asset
- Knowledge of HR data maintenance systems is an asset
- Data analysis skills
- Fluency in English, (German will be an asset)
- Proactive attitude
- Attention to details
- Knowledge of SAP is an asset