We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- SAP data audit (including JSOX) for GBS global markets (view access, segregation of duties, cooperation with Compliance team)
- SAP development and expertise training for GBS teams (SAP manuals and procedures creation)
- GBS payroll maintenance – monthly calculations and interface, procedure creation etc.
- Implementation, maintaining and reviewing payroll processing systems and accurate processing of payroll transactions including salaries, benefits, garnishments, taxes and other deductions
- Ensuring accurate and timely processing of payroll, including new hires terminations and changes in pay rates
- Maintaining the internal payroll provider ensuring the payouts are done timely
- Ensuring compliance with a State Law and best market prices
- Identifying and recommending updates to payroll processing software, systems and procedures
- SAP development support in regards to payroll data (SOP controlled and updated accordingly, team notified and trained if required)
- Have an University, Paralegal education
- Min. 2 years of relevant experience in payroll and data controls
- Very good knowledge of Polish labor legislation required for payroll process coordination
- In depth understanding of payroll mechanism and component
- Good knowledge of EU Data Privacy laws (GDPR)
- Excellent cross-cultural communication skills
- Good planning, organizing and prioritization skills
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Proficient MS Office user