How to apply
Accor – NORTHERN EUROPE PERIMETER
Paid Search / Metasearch Manager
your experience and skills include:
- 2 years relevant experience in eCommerce, preferably in PPC or Metasearch.
- Previous experience in running online campaigns is essential and you should be trained in Google Analytics. Experience working within the travel/hospitality industry would be beneficial.
- You will ideally demonstrate excellent commercial acument with a data-driven, results-oriented approach.
- You will ideally demonstrate strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and produce reports.
- Fluency in English as well as Polish or Russian is a must, the ability to speak another European language a plus.
what you will be doing:
- Set up and continually adapt campaigns based on flows, demand and destination needs. Implement specific action plans in collaboration with Marketing & eCommerce teams
- Monitor, track and report on paid search and metasearch performance
- Manage and optimise attributed marketing budgets
- Collaborate and liaise with central teams/agencies to optimise marketing campaigns for all channels under your responsibility.
- Support Head of Local eCommerce in gathering local insights, monitoring flow analysis and suggesting new ideas across ecommerce levers.
what is in it for you:
- Part of a multi-national team
- Office with modern design & activity based working concept
- Package of benefits and perks of working for Accor, including talent development opportunities and Corporate Social Responsibility activities
How to apply
Apply with CV in English.