FDM is a FTSE 250 company and multi award-winning employer with a focus on IT. Through our Graduate Programme we have launched over 100 careers within Poland so far and we have many more upcoming opportunities available. With 5,000+ employees, we provide IT services on a global scale and work with over 200 high profile clients in 30+ industries across Europe, North America and Asia Pacific, launching the careers of thousands of graduates every year.
About the role
Our Technical Operations Graduate Programme will provide the opportunity to progress in a career path that is diverse in its requirement and highly in demand across all industries. FDM will provide you with the necessary training to gain the skills needed for this particular role. We welcome applicants from all degree backgrounds.
A career in Technical Operations is essential in the smooth running of a business. You will be relied upon to manage and maintain vital IT infrastructure and find creative solutions to technical problems. As an FDM Technical Operations Consultant, you will learn the essential criteria to support an organisation’s operating activities and could see your career progress into various roles including systems engineers, IT security, service manager and cloud engineer.
The training you receive at FDM will develop your skills in Linux and Window Base Operation Systems, SQL and Information Security. We will prepare you to take responsibility for a critical service or application, focusing on a more specialist area such as Infrastructure, Environments, Networking or Security.
- Commercially relevant and fully-funded remote training, covering both technical and professional skills, to ensure you are business ready
- Opportunity to work with our market leading clients as part of their integrated teams
- Opportunity to gain a number of industry recognized certifications
- Opportunities for career development in Poland as well as internationally
- Comprehensive support and development programme throughout your entire FDM career journey including continued professional development, mentoring and networking events
- University degree (final score of ‘dobry’ and above) – all degrees are welcome
- Eligibility to work in Poland
- Preferred English level B2 or higher
- Demonstrable passion for technology
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships
- Motivation, ambition and drive to succeed
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Interest in working within Warsaw
- Commitment to an 18-months contract with FDM upon completion of the training period
With 85+ nationalities working together as a team, we encourage inclusivity and celebrate diversity, in terms of background, culture and skills. Our Women in Tech initiatives support women in the industry, aiming to create a more gender balanced workforce. As a part of the FDM consultant community, your efforts will always be recognised and rewarded, and you will be supported throughout your FDM journey to achieve your career goals.
Diversity and inclusion are at the heart of what we value as an organisation. FDM Group is an equal opportunities employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other status protected by law. Our recruitment team are happy to support with any reasonable adjustments that are needed within the recruitment process.