Would you like to be offered a stable job in mature project in Nordea? We are now looking for an IT Developer (Corporate Access Payables) to continue release plan for 2020 and onwards for Corporate Access payables project.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also a large IT employer in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Database & Reporting Development Gdynia team. We add value by contributing to Corporate Access Payables project which is delivering file-based payment system for business and corporate customers which is meant to replace former systems. It communicates with legacy payment systems in order to process the payments. System uses one format (XML) of a file received from customers in all countries. Functionality is now available in 4 Nordic countries and we continue with further development of the system to have all payment types in place. We are also working on adding new functionalities and integrate with Nordea Business to enable regular and medium sized companies to use the solution. One of our next big steps is also to integrate with P27, a new pan Nordic clearing system and ultimately with target Nordea payment system. As IT Developer (Corporate Access Payables) you will play a valuable role in leading development and build features for payment system for business and corporate customer.
What you will be doing:
- Based on provided specification (documents and Jira tasks) developing new functionalities
- Delivering bug fixes both for new development and production issues
- Support others in analysing new requirements if necessary (architect, analysts, product owner)
- Supporting testers in preparation for and in tests
- Taking part in releases
- Working with others on refining tasks which are then going to be developed
- Taking part in agile ceremonies: daily stand-ups, refinements, sprint planning, review retro, PI planning
- Working with Java EE; Java SE; REST Services; Spring, DB2
You will join a set-up which is working as scrum team also using SAFe since we are part of Payments Hub. We are working with Jira having a backlog, sprint boards etc. Our set-up is mainly in Poland, India and Sweden but we also have key team members in Finland and Denmark.
The role is based in Gdańsk; Gdynia; Warsaw.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Are a Java Developer with professional experience
- Know how to develop and optimize software applications in Java
Your experience and background:
- Java SE/EE,
- Experience within Maven and Weblogic
- Frameworks: Spring, Mockito
- Testing experience with JUnit
- GIT knowledge
- Fluency English
Nice to have, but not mandatory requirements:
- Coherence, Splunk, Jira, Bitbucket, Bamboo, NINAA, AppDynamics, Semmle, HSQLDB, Jetty, MQ, ActiveMQ, Angular, REST Services, SonarQube
- Experience with DB2, XML, backend applications
- Web application experience
- Background in finance industry and especially cash management, settlements and payments will be an asset
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 30/09/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/privacy-policy.2021.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.