Would you like to join our team of professionals who work to deliver high-quality solutions? We are now looking for IT Analyst for one of the Nordea initiatives.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
Welcome to the IT Analysis PL/FI team. We add value by helping our business stakeholders in designing innovative and outstanding products and solutions with focus on the customer, added value and ongoing risk mitigation.
What you’ll be doing:
- Delivering high quality IT solutions
- Ensuring alignment with standards and lead the way for solutions by collaborating with Development Teams
- Eliciting requirements (functional and non-functional) by cooperating with different stakeholders
- Independently and continuously reviewing requirements and ensuring the subject is transparent and understood by all engaged entities
- Securing requirements traceability during end-to-end development
- Being responsible for requirements documentation
The role is based in Warsaw or Tricity. Welcome to a team of people with true passion for building great systems and where we take pride in what we do, prioritize a learning culture and strive to have fun in our daily work.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have ability to work both independently and as a part of a team environment
- Have great analytical skills and business understanding
- Are proactive, detail-oriented and quality driven
- Have great communication skills
- Have problem-solving attitude
- Are acquainted with agile way of working and methods
Your experience and background:
- Experience in IT or business analysis
- Formal qualification (IREB, IIBA, IQBBA, PMI/PBA) will be an advantage
- Experience of using Jira and Confluence will be an asset
- BPMN and UML knowledge
- Fluent in English, written as well as spoke
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 08/05/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.