JTI Poland is part of Japan Tobacco International, a leading international tobacco company. We operate in 130 countries, employ over 45,000 people worldwide and our product portfolio includes world-renowned brands such as Camel, LD, Winston and Logic, available on the Polish market.
In Poland, we employ over 2,300 employees and we are the 3rd player in the tobacco industry. Since the beginning of JTI’s operations in Poland in 2007, we have been the fastest growing tobacco company: our market share has more than quadrupled and our production volume has grown more than 10 times.
But our business, isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That’s why since 11 years JTI is one of the Top Employers in Poland, in 2020 being ranked number one for the second year in a row.
- Provide financial support in budgeting and performance management processes for the respective functions, by working closely with planners/budget owners and proving tools, instructions.
- Prepare consolidated financial summaries (data, analytics, roadmaps and presentations) for functional management discussions and decisions.
- Manage financials/headcount submissions and data integrity in systems.
- Prepare financial analysis, periodic progress, trend reports to facilitate decision making and meeting financial targets.
- Provide guidance and training to functional staff on financial matters including financial support with CAPEX request and business projects.
- Support functions in all system related matters - S4F / BW /TM1 /HC reporting tools.
- Work closely with functional Finance Lead and Global Functions team to jointly execute entire budgeting cycle from instructions to final consolidation and reporting.
- Acting as a Finance Business Partner to respective functions
- University degree (Finance, Accounting, Economy, Business Administration)
- Professional financial qualifications (ACCA, CIMA) would be a significant plus
- Minimum 5 years of finance experience as a financial controller required, preferably in a multinational FMCG company.
- Strong budgeting and planning experience (FP&A) required.
- Exposure to senior management required
- Fluency in English.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, SAP, BW, Excel. TM1 experience is a plus.
- Strong communication, coordination and project management skills
- Details-oriented, organized and self-directed team player with an ability to work in matrix organizations and with different stakeholder levels