We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
This is great opportunity to be a part exciting project and drive transformation in the Company to ensure that internal customers around the world a getting the Best-in-class level of service.
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Manage the team which own IFRS and Statutory reporting
- Initiate manual posting for IFRS and Statutory ledger based on principles agreed with the markets andstipulated in SLAs
- Ensure correctness and completeness of IFRS, statutory, statistical and other reporting in line withestablished deadlines
- Prepare key account reconciliation and execute other controls as per J-Sox framework/SLA
- Maintain R2R master data for the entities within the cluster (CoA parameters, CC/PC, CIT codes, etc.)
- Collaborate with internal and external auditors, provide all requested comments and clarifications toauditors and market finance teams
- Accountable for creation and maintenance of detailed transactional GBS documentation for the entitieswithin the Cluster (processing, IFRS, Statutory requirements) and establishing the process of updating it toensure Core Services are executed in line with Corporate and market local accounting requirements
- Interact with Market Chief Accountant, Market controller, Tax department to ensure timely accounting and tax knowledge transfer to cluster team and across other BSC groups is done
- Ensure all JSOX / operational controls are accurately executed and evidenced in strict timings
- Drive process improvement within the teams
- University degree (Accounting or Finance)
- A professional qualification ACCA, CPA, CIMA is a plus
- Knowledge of statutory accounting principles for the countries within the cluster is an advantage
- 5+ years experience in a multinational company including preferably 2 years of managerial experience in a Shared Service Centre multifunction role (i.e. AR/AP/CM/GL)
- Project management experience preferred.Strong command of English Language (oral and written)
- Knowledge of languages of the markets within the cluster preferred.Strong accounting and tax knowledge, ability to prepare Statutory and other relevant reporting
- Good knowledge of SAP preferred (FI/CO SAP modules (SAP certification a plus)) and Microsoft Applications
- Ability to lead and influence others.Experience in project and performance management
- Be open minded, positive thinking and see the opportunities for changes