JTI Poland is part of Japan Tobacco International, a leading international tobacco company. We operate in 130 countries, employ over 45,000 people worldwide and our product portfolio includes world-renowned brands such as Camel, LD, Winston and Logic, available on the Polish market.
In Poland, we employ over 2,300 employees and we are the 3rd player in the tobacco industry. Since the beginning of JTI’s operations in Poland in 2007, we have been the fastest growing tobacco company: our market share has more than quadrupled and our production volume has grown more than 10 times.
But our business, isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That’s why since 11 years JTI is one of the Top Employers in Poland, in 2020 being ranked number one for the second year in a row.
- Competitive pay and attractive annual bonus.
- Creating new business structures for Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders.
- On-going development opportunities in multinational environment, wide variety of projects, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them. Promoting from within culture.
- Freedom with responsibility (we trust your competencies, ability to manage your time and your scope of work).
- Lot of flexibility in terms of work arrangements (work from office or from home).
- Private medical care (various options to choose) and life insurance.
- Employee pension and savings programs.
- JTI Family Leave Benefit – including extended paid paternity leave and fully paid maternity leave.
- Multisport card, foreign languages classes.
- Wide variety of trainings, webinars and professional courses on our e-learning platforms, including sponsored certification programs (for employees fulfilling the admission criteria).
- Modern office with traditions (Art Norblin Factory) in convenient location, equipped with a library, mindfulness zone, spacious kitchen, garden terrace, massage chairs and underground bicycle parking.
- Working in a diverse and inclusive organization of 33 different nationalities.
- Ownership of GBS R2R processes from the data collection to posting initiation and reporting in the area of General Ledger (IFRS and Statutory accounting and reporting, entity planning)
- Preparation of draft IFRS and Statutory reporting timely and in accordance with the IFRS and Local Accounting legislation
- Perform key account balances reconciliations such as accruals, accounts payables, prepayments, fixed assets, intangibles and intercompany balances
- Management of R2R master data for the entities within the cluster (CoA parameters, CC/PC, CIT codes, etc.)
- Execute J-SOX and Polish SOX controls
- Maintain detailed GBS transactional documentation for the market in charge and update it to ensure Core Services are executed in line with Corporate and market local accounting requirements
- Have an University degree (Accounting or Finance)
- A professional qualification of ACCA, CPA, etc. is a plus
- Knowledge of IFRS
- 2-3 years of experience in General Leder and Statutory Accounting
- Experience in FP&A basic activities, primarily cost planning, is a plus
- Project management experience is a plus
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- High integrity and ability to work with different cultures, excellent communication skills