JTI Poland is part of Japan Tobacco International, a leading international tobacco company. We operate in 130 countries, employ over 45,000 people worldwide and our product portfolio includes world-renowned brands such as Camel, LD, Winston and Logic, available on the Polish market.
In Poland, we employ over 2,300 employees and we are the 3rd player in the tobacco industry. Since the beginning of JTI’s operations in Poland in 2007, we have been the fastest growing tobacco company: our market share has more than quadrupled and our production volume has grown more than 10 times.
But our business, isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That’s why since 11 years JTI is one of the Top Employers in Poland, in 2020 being ranked number one for the second year in a row.
- Competitive pay and attractive annual bonus.
- Creating new business structures for Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders.
- On-going development opportunities in multinational environment, wide variety of projects, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them. Promoting from within culture.
- Freedom with responsibility (we trust your competencies, ability to manage your time and your scope of work).
- Lot of flexibility in terms of work arrangements (work from office or from home).
- Private medical care (various options to choose) and life insurance.
- Employee pension and savings programs.
- JTI Family Leave Benefit – including extended paid paternity leave and fully paid maternity leave.
- Multisport card, foreign languages classes.
- Wide variety of trainings, webinars and professional courses on our e-learning platforms, including sponsored certification programs (for employees fulfilling the admission criteria).
- Modern office with traditions (Art Norblin Factory) in convenient location, equipped with a library, mindfulness zone, spacious kitchen, garden terrace, massage chairs and underground bicycle parking.
- Working in a diverse and inclusive organization of 33 different nationalities.
- Assist the Corporate Consolidation Lead Manager in the month end consolidation process using SAP-BCS as required. Ensure that all assigned month end tasks are performed to schedule.
- Perform accurate and timely execution of data quality reports, identify issues above pre-defined materiality thresholds. The role is also responsible for resolving any data quality issues or other reported issues allocated within Consolidation in accordance with agreed thresholds and procedures. Ensure HQ journal reviews are IFRS compliant and review data quality check exceptions to ensure that these are valid.
- Support the quarterly reporting process. Proactively adhere to the auditors timetable to ensure timely submission of reporting pages. Minimize review points from Lead Manager.
- Ensure that any delegated J-SOX controls affecting the consolidation process are satisfactorily executed and evidenced for internal/external audit. Participate in the identification of new, more efficient / effective J-SOX controls.
- Support the Corporate Consolidation Lead Manager during the audit fieldwork, with resolution of any audit issues specifically on the quarterly consolidation / reporting packs.
- Support and participate in any ad-hoc projects and tasks as delegated by the wider Corporate Accounting team (Warsaw & Geneva)
- University degree in finance
- Studying for an accountancy qualification
- 2+ years experience working within an accounting function in a multinational company and/or in big four or accounting firm of a similar size.
- Fluent in oral and written English
- SAP knowledge preferable
- Financial accounting experience (IFRS/US GAAP knowledge is preferable)
- Good MS Excel knowledge