Technicolor Polska Sp. z o.o.
Global Business Services
Technicolor is a multinational company which employs nearly 17,000 people.
In Technicolor GBS Warsaw, we provide financial services for Group companies based in Europe.
Currently we are looking for:
Technicolor is looking for a Travel Expense Administrator. Your focus will be on the Concur Expense module and its integration into our ERP’s system. We are looking for an independent person who will be continuously improving our travel & expense system to increase traveller satisfaction and efficiency on a global scope.
- Implement global travel and expense setup in new sites and roll-out projects in Travel & Expense
- Develop, implement, and apply procedures, create and update standard process documentation, including quality reviews and training
- Answer finance & controller’s inquiries about Concur Expense system
- Holistic understanding of our travel processes (incl. all relevant systems: Concur, Amex GBT, ERP, credit/BTA card booking flow, and more)
- Ensure compliance in all aspects of expense procedures
We ensure that our travel and expense tools are continuously improved so that they are highly effective, easy to work with and compliant with legal and corporate requirements.
To be considered for the position we expect a new hire to have a Master’s/bachelor’s in economics/ or Finance with significant relevant knowledge. Finance background with an interest in systems; and at least 3 years of experience working with integrated ERP processes.
We additionally require:
- Deep understanding of (ERP)-processes
- Strong analytical skills and process thinking
- Experience with travel expense project(s)
- Hands-on Concur configuration experience from start to finish including all aspects of the configuration
- Project management skills to launch Concur Expense in new legal entities and modify configurations for existing legal entities
- System administration experience handling access issues, configuration issues and error handling in liaison with internal stakeholders
- Willingness to work with systems (Concur, SAP, reporting tools)
- Ideally, multi-culturally experienced or willing to cope in a multi-cultural, multi-national environment (both team and stakeholders are spread around the globe!)
- Diligent, reliable work ethics
- Self-starter, full of inner drive for delivering high-quality service
- Holistic and creative problem-solving skills
What we can offer
Robust structures, quick decision-making paths and a corporate culture that encourages achievement based on trust, together with the freedom to implement your own ideas is the professional environment that we are offering to you. In these exciting times, you have the chance to actively participate in the development and execution of innovative operational projects on an international scale that will also require cooperation across time zones.