Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 482,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Opertions provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
Trainee in Application Service Support [Rekrutacja prowadzona online]
Nr ref.: 00941128
As an intern you will get to work with a variety of our staff, while working on real projects that will help us grow.
We will need your support in:
- Performing root cause analysis on customer issues leading to resolution (IoT area);
- Solve customer complaints as a priority within agreed time and with highest quality;
- Initiate and coordinate communication with different interface partners on complex topics till final resolution;
- Update client knowledge base with ready solutions
- Support in finding similar error patterns and fields for improvement
What do we expect from you?
- Being during the studies;
- We seek talented employees who crave learning new skills and arent afraid to tackle multiple tasks
- Experience in working with Microsoft Office is a must
- Good English (spoken and written), C1
- Good German (spoken and written), at least B1 level would be an asset (not obligatory)
- Good communication skills and proactive attitude.
- Currently based in Poland.
- Induction training on the process and customer requirements at the beginning of employment
- Support of more experienced colleagues in case of more complex and difficult complaints and issues
- Civil contract
- Flexible working hours on civil contract, 30 hours per week are required on average each week as a minimum. After initial training some working hours will be possible on the weekends. During vacation season (if desired) working hours might get extended
- Possibility to work from 4 pm to 8 pm
- Your working time will be adjusted to the requirements of your study (if you are still the student). We will ask you when you would like to work, and we will adjust your working schedule to it
- Strong team work in a professional and multinational environment
- Opportunity to gain various skills and experience, together with highly marketable specialist expertise in their chosen areas
- Opportunity to improve your technical vocabulary and problem solving skills
- Gaining knowledge on customer support in automotive industry
- Chance to become more tech-savvy
- Dynamic working environment