A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. Our Information Technology Generalist - Practice Support team focuses on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing internal applications, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for PwC to drive strategic business growth.
Were looking for test automation enthusiasts with strong analytical skills who are strongly inclined to constantly grow professionally, supported by specialists from around the globe.
Together we will:
- Participate in the implementation and testing of the worlds most modern technology cloud software platforms such as Salesforce, WorkDay, ServiceNow, Oracle Fusion, SAP S4Hana and many others.
- Create automated tests.
- Document and troubleshoot errors.
- Propose new solutions and improve existing ones.
- Analyze functional business requirements for completeness.
- Cooperate with Project Teams around the globe.
We are waiting for you if:
- You have previous experience in preparing and testing IT solutions using at least 1 object oriented programming language.
- Several of these names are familiar to you: Selenium, JUnit, Bash, Jenkins, Maven, Selenium Grid, Allure, Jmeter, API testing (SoapUI, Postman).
- You know Git and/or other source code management tools.
- You have an analytical mind, interested in new technologies and not afraid of new challenges.
- You know English at B2 level.
Also we offer:
- Participation or leadership on challenging projects.
- Internal and external trainings to further develop your expertise.
- Clear career progression in a global team setting.
- Working in English in an international environment.
- Social benefit package, including private medical care and benefits system.
- Flexible working hours.
- Ability to adapt to university obligations.
- Flexible working arrangements based on the Polish Labor Law regulations including hybrid or remote model of work.