At Sitel Group, we believe experiences are everything, and that happy associates are successful ones. That’s why we give our people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
We know the employee experience is the customer experience – and we are committed to transforming the contact center industry. Our 160,000 people around the globe are redefining the way brands connect with their customers – 8 million times each day.
We are looking for candidates for the position:
As a Team Leader you will coach, support and motivate your Team on daily basis!
By bringing a diversity of perspectives through our people and ideas, we create a supportive and learning environment where all our differences are valued. We are proud that Sitel Group is an equal opportunity workplace. Like other positions in our company, this position is open to everyone. If you have what it takes to succeed this position is for you!
- Lead a team to meet and exceed business objectives, ensuring that key financial, operational and quality metrics are consistently achieved.
- Have direct involvement in the recruitment, selection, induction training and ongoing skills development for all Agents/Advisors in the team, ensuring we attract and retain the very best talent.
- Apply a process of continuous review and proactive management of absenteeism and attrition for all Agents/Advisors in the team, ensuring a return to work and exit interviews are completed.
- Continually review and monitor the work performance of all Agents/Advisors against agreed KPI’s, ensuring that calls are handled professionally and instigating appropriate corrective action, using performance management tools to manage any shortfall.
- Undertake formal quarterly performance reviews and one-on-one monthly meetings with each Agent/Advisor, ensuring objectives are continuously reviewed and linked to business KPI’s.
- Ensure Agents/Advisors are recognized and rewarded for outstanding achievements/performance in line with the company mission and values.
- Minimum 1-year experience in Team Leader/ Supervisor position in a BPO environment
- Fluent English, both spoken and written
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good organization/time management skills
- Ability to work with a variety of people from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to make fair and consistent judgments and decisions
- Ability to solve problems and offer suggestions
- Ability to influence behavior
- Effective project management
- Ability to adhere to all organizational policies and procedures
- Analytical skills
- Wellbeing and health: we provide private medical care, Multisport cards, internal SitelFit program - promoting activity
- Rest: we subsidize the holiday
- Giveaway: Christmas - vouchers or additional cash on the account, layettes for newborns, gifts on the occasion of Childrens Day
- Fun Management: integration meetings (during the pandemic we use modern streaming channels), Fun Management program - monthly events in each department/project
- Development: free access to modern training platform for every employee, development programs - 95% of our managerial staff is from our internal promotion
- CSR: We care not only about ourselves, we help those in need.
- Language Course: You dont speak Polish? Join us and sign up for the lessons we organize.