At AstraZeneca, we are united by a common purpose: to push the boundaries of science to deliver life-changing medicines. Every day, we make a difference by delivering potentially life-changing medicines to millions of people worldwide. Our purpose is results-oriented and so is our approach. Becoming a more agile and creative company means building a dynamic, inspiring culture where we celebrate diverse, bold thinking, are curious, creative, and open to new insights and ways of working.
As one of our Talent Acquisition Coordinatoryou will help our Early Talent recruitment team coordinate a variety of activities, taking personal responsibility for one or more of the following:
- Reviewing, improving and posting our Early Talent Programme job adverts to third party websites (e.g. university careers services, or student portals such as Handshake).
- Encouraging our Early Talent hires to provide feedback and post reviews about their experience of life at AstraZeneca on external sites (e.g. ‘Rate My Placement’ & Glassdoor)
- Working with the wider Early Talent community to create and publish content which provides insights into our Early Talent Programmes.
- Answering candidate questions, and organising the invitations and scheduling of our assessment centres.
- Screening candidate CVs and online application forms, video interview submissions and results from gamified assessment.
- Working with our Talent Acquisition Partners and Early Talent Programme Leads to find opportunities to enhance our Assessment Centres.
- Using our Applicant Tracking System to generate data-rich reports revealing valuable insights.
- Turning these insights into actions which improve our talent acquisition strategies.
- Analysing which academic institutions our candidates studied at to help assess our return on investment from career events and promotional activities.
- Identifying opportunities to increase applications from priority academic institutions.
- Ability to respond flexibly to a fast-paced, multifaceted environment and meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be happy contributing ideas and taking the initiative.
- Experience of supporting an early in careers / emerging talent programme (e.g. Apprenticeship, Erasmus, Internship, Graduate, or Postdoctoral Programme) would be advantageous, but is not essential.
- Relevant vocational qualifications or equivalent experience.
- Fluent in English (writing and speaking)
- Strong MS Office skills (especially Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint).
Apply today and find out more!
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.