For our Client - European Border and Coast Guard Agency we are looking for:
Statistician in Financial, Digital and Security Division / Security Unit/Corporate Services
Reference Number: S/FIN/01/22
Key responsibilities of the position:
- Recording data, collecting, produce surveys, questionnaires and polls to collect data, analysing and compiling information, producing reports
- Support and assistance in administrative and procurement procedures
- To assist in matters concerning correspondence, meeting venues, hotels, travels, agenda management;
- Support Frontex Contract Managers in the supervision and execution of activities contracted: monitor document flows, deadlines, quality standards, KPI’s, etc.
- Assisting in developing and implementing quality management mechanisms and standards
- Monitoring deadlines ensuring feedback & sector’s contributions
- Ensuring daily management of information flows and databases
- Providing overall administrative and logistical support;
- To draft notes, minutes, memoranda, letters and reports;
- Keeping documents and administrative files up-to-date and in good order
- successfully completed secondary education related to the administrative, management, law, finance.
- very good skills in the main MS Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- very good command of both written and spoken English (at least B2)
- previous experience in administrative/ financial tasks;
- experience in information management;
- knowledge of publishing workflows;
- experience in assisting in organization of meetings and events in an international or multilingual context.
- contract of employment through the Employment Agency
- daily remuneration: 104,10€ gross
- opportunity for development and promotion
- work with professionals