Would you like to be a part of Solution Delivery unit that is accountable for efficient end-to-end business change delivery to Group Finance solutions?
We are now looking for Product Owner in Common Data Warehouse to lead scrum teams by developing and improving solutions related to Capital and Risk, Financial, Accounting or Tax reporting using the SAFe / Agile methodology.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Finance and Performance Management Dev. team. We add value by delivering change through common ways of working and enabling common information & reporting. As Senior Business Analyst - Product Owner in Solution Delivery, Łódź, Warszawa you’ll play a valuable role in projects with critical importance in the international finance industry. You will drive changes by developing new solutions or improving existing ones. Your focus will be on analysis of requirements, delivery process, data flows and dependencies between different systems. Being the bridge between business and IT you will translate business needs into technical requirements towards IT.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading Scrum Teams as Product Owner
- Managing stakeholders
- Maintaining team backlog and development process
- Creating business requirements for Busines and IT
- Ensuring business architecture alignment
- Providing end-user support to stakeholders
- Integrating tests and supporting stakeholders in acceptance tests
- Accepting Data Quality checks and feature refinement.
The role is based in Łódź; Warsaw.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
We are looking for:
- Excellent analytical skills
- Great collaboration skills - link between Business and IT
- Result-oriented attitude, strong drive to deliver and “can-do” approach
- Master’s in Finance, Banking, Mathematics, IT or experience in relevant area
- English - fluent
- SQL level – Intermediate (Teradata)
Your experience and background:
- Working with data warehouse for at least 2 years.
- In depth hands on previous experience and knowledge of our Data Warehouse processes and ETL framework. (SQL skilled)
- Sound understanding of DWH methodologies. (Must)
- Background working with Financial Services Data model (Preferred)
- You have worked in lead roles before (Must)
- Some experience in project management. (Preferred)
- You have worked in SAFe methodology before. (Preferred)
- Stakeholder management skills
- Translating business requirements towards technical requirements
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 12/29/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/privacy-policy.2021.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.