At Karl Lagerfeld, we are guided by the motto: "Embrace the present and invent the future. "The modern fashion house KARL LAGERFELD shares the creative vision and design aesthetics of its iconic founder Karl Lagerfeld. We are the only fashion house that bears the name of Karl and we strive to fulfill this responsibility in everything we do, every day, with the greatest joy and passion. Our headquarters in Paris and Amsterdam are the place for highly diverse and committed KARL team members from more than 25 countries. Together, we strive to create stories and product concepts that connect with Karls world and its iconic attributes.
The distribution of womens clothing, handbags, small leather goods and underwear takes place directly from our headquarters in Amsterdam. Mens clothing, footwear, fragrances, glasses and more are created in cooperation with best-in-class licensed partners. We reach our consumers multi-channel, ensuring the integration of online and offline sales. To increase the engagement of our consumers, we are growing with more than 200 KL stores around the world, our premium wholesale partners and a thriving flagship KARL.COM store that reaches 96 countries. Our online sales now account for more than 30% of our total income, based on full-price sales. We are a dynamic, fast-growing company, whose foundations are based on professionalism and strong values. At KARL LAGERFELD, we work to the highest standards of sustainability and integrity in all areas of our business. In 2019, KARL LAGERFELD joined the Fashion Pact, a global sustainability initiative that aims to take steps in three areas: global warming, biodiversity and ocean conservation, as a founding member.
Sales Associates provide excellent and friendly service by asses the needs of the customer and provide assistance. Associates in this position know how to greet, qualify, recommend and close every customer. Sales Associates work in cooperation with their Store Manager and other associates to ensure customers needs are met. Each associate has the responsibility of providing a safe working and shopping environment.
This involves providing an outstanding service that will create a positive experience for the customer and generate loyalty with a happy working environment.
- Consistently show a genuine desire to help customers
- Establishes and promotes customer loyalty using company tools such as mailing list cards and customer books
- Provides extra information and will go the extra mile to satisfy the customer
- When a product is not available, always offers alternatives
- Deals with complaints in a professional manner by passing them onto their manager
This involves an outstanding knowledge of the product reflecting on the quality of the service provided.
- Excellent knowledge of the trends and fabrics (composition, terminology, garment care, styles, etc.)
- Maximizes the potential of the product to create sales
This involves a good knowledge of the business that will provide growth in sales.
- Give feedback to Store Manager about what is selling
- Build a regular clients base
- Is aware of the best and slow sellers to improve general sales
Maintains safety, security, and integrity
This involves that all procedures are being followed and that safety is being kept.
- Ensure that aisles are safe
- Make sure the stockroom is safe
- Take action if other associates are acting in an unsafe manner
- Follow all procedure for loss prevention
- Take action to reduce shrink
- Treat all associates and customers with respect
- Passion for human relations and sales
- Energetic, problem solving, curiosity and interested in the world of fashion
- Being able to work in a team and as well as independently
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Available to work fulltime per week and on the weekend
- Available to start ASAP
Please note that if your application is successful we will contact you within three weeks.