Begin a meaningful career right here.
Integrations Manager - Product Information Management
Poland - Warsaw - Zabraniecka 20
PIM (Product Information Management) is P&G’s global master data system to aggregate, maintain and publish all the product data attributes that retailers need, so they can sell our products online as well as in their physical stores. It is one of P&G’s core and critical systems as without it we would not be able to sell our products to our customers and consumers.
The PIM Integrations Manager shall lead requirements-gathering, designing, testing, building, executing, and maintaining the key inbound data system integrations and integration middleware layers - such as SAP, Pricing, R&D and DAM - into the PIM Platform globally. In partnership with the Ongoing Operations team, this shall include SLA / OLA delivery, helping implement Standard Operations Processes such as Incident Management, Quality Management, Change Management, Improvement & Transformation plans and Cost Optimizations.
The PIM Integrations Manager shall be the owner of the development and efficient maintenance of new integrations as well troubleshooting existing integrations that might not work. Be in-touch with the end users and with the execution of PIM related key tasks and issues resolution and accountable to the allover PIM application owner but shall report to the PIM service leader directly.
- Requirements Assessment and its translation into integration needs.
- Own the end-to-end build, execution and maintenance of key inbound integrations into PIM globally.
- Own troubleshooting and fixing issues with existing integrations.
- Drive ongoing optimization / continuous improvement of the integrations and middleware layers as relevant.
- Meet executional excellence targets for the ongoing end-to-end delivery of targeted levels of customer satisfaction.
- Work with the IT Operations and the Operations Manager to ensure quality execution and delivery of plans.
- Own incident / problem / change management process around the Integrations.
We are looking for
- Experience with Application Management and Product Ownership.
- Strong Business Transformation and Project Management Skills.
- Soft Skills: Strong Leadership and End to End Ownership / Strong Written and Oral Communication skills.
- English proficiency and at least a Bachelors degree.
Nice to have:
- IT experience with: Java, SAP, IT Automations (Selenium), etc.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certifications.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM).
What we offer:
- Responsibilities as of day 1. You will have project ownership and autonomy to deliver change and results from the beginning.
- Dynamic and encouraging work environment. At P&G our employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Continuous mentoring: you will work with hardworking people and receive ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues. Corporate and functional training will enable you to succeed and develop from day one.
- Industry Certifications (ITIL, DevOps, MS portfolio etc.), full additional benefits program like private health care, P&G Dynamic Living programs like sport cards, in-office fitness center, P$G stock options, savings plans, lunch subsidy, regular salary increases and possible promotions, flexible work arrangements, mentoring programs & trainings.
- Big Picture understanding of P&G IT and Product Supply organization and its Services in global multi-functional teams with several locations across continents.
Who we are:
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we are the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We have spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation, and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment! We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.