- If you have minimum 3-5 years of total work experience with a minimum of 24-36 months experience in TM investigations and KYC, preferably in reputable financial services organisations,
- If you have understanding of Risk based approach,
- If you are self – motivated with the ability to make non rule - based decisions,
- If you have expert skills in conducting effective TM investigations, including in data and transaction analysis, research and documentation,
- If you developed understanding of the global financial system and banking as well as the regulatory environment and the impacts of non-compliance,
- If you have expert understanding of how money laundering, terrorist financing and tax evasion are executed, why, the differences between them and their impacts,
- If you are Fluent English, reading and writing,
- If you have professional certification (CAMS, CFE, ICA or equivalent).
- Proof experience in alert investigation on a retroactive review of activity,
- Intermediate and above in French and Dutch.
- Experience in reputable financial services organizations.
At ING Tech Poland we follow the Agile approach, using flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work. We are innovative and we trust people we work with. The broad autonomy our employees have, stimulates motivation and creativity what allows us to adapt to the changing requirements of business partners. Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working. The TM Remediation (Lookback) Senior Analyst offers subject matter expertise to the complete TM value chain for multiple ING business lines. The focus of the role is in supporting all TM Remediation Funnel processes when and where needed. The TM Remediation Senior Analyst will be primarily responsible for alert investigation on a retroactive review of activity, known as a Lookback. Apart from the core activities investigators are often involved in additional responsibilities such as update of procedures, quality check of colleagues’ work, trainings or administrative tasks.
- contract of employment
type of contract
- 7:00 - 9:00 - 15:00 - 17:00
- Zajęcza 4, Warszawa
this is the location of our office
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations