A career in Firm Strategy and Communications, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to establish effective communication programmes that enhance PwC’s vision, strategy, values, and purpose. You’ll focus on designing communication initiatives that aid in implementing new policies and programmes and that will enhance the organisation’s relations with the community, public, government, shareholders, and employees.
We’re looking for an experienced alliance Marketing Manager to join our Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) Marketing and Communications (EMEA M&C) team and EMEA Alliances Impact Center team (EAIC)
We are looking for an experienced Manager who reports to the EMEA M&C Leader and will work alongside the Alliance Leadership team, and join the growing EMEA Alliances Marketing Squad.
The successful candidate will work internationally with countries across the region to translate business objectives and ambitions into marketing plans and campaigns, champion consistency and elevate our brand positioning among the key target audiences. You will work closely with other marketing teams across the cluster, EMEA countries and global marketing team.
At PwC we help our clients to achieve successful transformation through a full suite of strategy-led, technology-supported solutions. This newly created marketing role is critical to supporting the business in tailoring compelling campaigns and propositions and building our profile and brand in this space.
You will require strong skills in relationship building, communication and project management and have experience in establishing yourself as a trusted advisor who can be relied upon to get things done. You will be working in a multinational environment on a daily basis. To make an impact you will need to be self-starting and inquisitive to develop a thorough understanding of the business and the markets in which we operate. You will be comfortable with ambiguity and enjoy problem solving.
Some EMEA-wide travel may be required.
What will be your job:
- Develop the overarching marketing plan to support the EMEA Alliance go-to-market strategy
- Manage the creation and execution of marketing campaigns including project managing activity, navigating internal approval and independence requirements, monitoring ROI and tracking campaign performance,
- Deliver a variety of marketing activities including events, awards and sponsorships,
- Work closely with analyst relations, communications and digital teams to amplify the programs
- Co-creating campaigns together with our alliance partners,
- Evaluate the appropriateness of potential marketing activities / events / sponsorships with alignment to marketing strategy, targets and business development opportunities,
- Leverages collateral and assets from different countries to drive marketing execution,
- Work with the business to coordinate and develop written content such as case studies, newsletters and client success stories,
- Collaborate and coordinate work with external marketing agencies for marketing assets development,
- Lead the EMEA marketing and branding strategy to promote PwC within its ecosystem of alliances,
- Develop relationships with senior PwC stakeholders, different alliance stakeholders, third party agencies, technical teams and clients,
- Build relationships across EMEA territories to understand marketing capability and outputs, including level of support required,
- Coordinate internal Risk and Compliance approvals for developed materials.
By joining us you gain:
- Work flexibility - hybrid working model, flexible start of the day, workation, sabbatical leave,
- Development and upskilling - our full support during onboarding process, mentoring from experienced colleagues, training sessions, workshops, certification co/financed by PwC and conversations with native speaker,
- Wide medical and wellbeing program - medical care package (incl. dental care, freedom of treatment, physiotherapy), various insurance packages (incl. foreign travel insurance), coaching, psychological consultations, concierge for young parents, sports groups, additional day off for your birthday and more,
- Possibility to create your individual benefits package (e.g. personal concierge, veterinary packages for your pets, financial & legal assistance) and access to an online cafeteria where you may find i.e. vouchers, discounts for IT devices and car purchase,
- 3 paid hours for volunteering per month,
- And when you start enjoying PwC as much as we do, you may get a financial bonus in exchange for recommending your friend to work with us.
What we expect from you:
- Established marketing experience, supporting a technology focused area, preferably in a large organization,
- Regional or global experience roles as well as partnership organization would be a plus,
- Commercially aware and outcome focused,
- A solid understanding of marketing planning, programm.s and channel management,
- Excellent communication, writing and facilitation skills are essential as is the ability to liaise, influence, challenge effectively and build credibility and relationships at senior management, peer and team level,
- Strong analytical ability and problem solving skills, with experience of capturing, analyzing and developing recommendations based upon complex ROI data sets,
- The ability to implement both strategic and tactical initiatives, and to manage multiple projects,
- Self-starter with experience in working collaboratively as part of an international, multidisciplinary team,
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience is advantageous,
- Fluent written and spoken English is required.
If you experience any problems with your application, please contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be kindly informed that the email address email@example.com is not for sending applications.