For our client from medical devices industry, we are creating EMEA RTR team and looking for people to fill the position:
The person on this position will be leading the team of specialist, responsible for EMEA Manufacturing entities (standard cost, manufacturing variances, and related sub-processes).
- Team building and management.
- Cooperation with A2R manager in reporting and closing activities.
- Reviewing manual journals (as needed with adequate supporting documentation), reserves such as E&O, NRV etc., and manufacturing variance analysis.
- Reviewing and approving account reconciliations in Blackline.
- Responding to queries from local country finance and providing audit support if needed.
- Supporting on regional and global level with regards to monthly Balance Sheet & P&L Flux analysis, and monthly/quarterly/annual close processes.
- Ensuring adherence of processes to companys policies and procedures, internal and external audit requirements and local rules and regulations.
- Involvement in strengthening of financial processes and controls.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or part qualified ACCA/CIMA/CPA.
- Relevant professional experience, at least of 6 years in a multinational environment.
- Team leading experience and competences.
- Understanding complex accounting matters with regards to manufacturing operations.
- JDE, Blackline knowledge.
- Presenting fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Strong reporting tools knowledge including MS Office.