- Primary Skill - Microsoft Power BI
- Required hands-on development experience of 4+ years
- Proven experience as a BI Developer or Data Scientist
- Proficient with SQL for the generation and extraction of data for use in analytics and reporting
- Self-motivated, proactive, driven and energetic capability of handling pressure situation with ease
- Professional experience with data mining, analysis, modelling, of large scale, complex data sets
- Understanding of basic data visualization design patterns
- Interpreting results using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple exploratory data analysis to statistical modelling
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English, including presentation skills
The role will be analytical and technical support for senior team members and Client Business Partners. You will be responsible to support growth function within Data Analytics delivery for international customers. You will work with experienced IT and business specialists in an international team based on the agile approach. You will have an opportunity to develop yourself in Requirements Engineering, Software & Services Functional Design, Analytical Modelling and Data Analytics.
- Support project plans around reporting and analytics tools, information dashboards, data visualizations, data modelling and other end-user information portals or resources
- Support teams providing technology-based data reporting tools and management for business segments or the company at large
- Generate ad-hoc reports and regular datasets or report information for business-users using system tools and database or data warehouse queries and scripts
- Integrate data from multiple sources to produce requested or required data elements
- Be responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of critical analytics solutions, using data visualization tools (primarily PowerBI)
- Implement, collect and analyse of users data from different digital source
- Be responsible for implementation and development of data visualizations
- Be responsible for data integration management between core business applications and data lakes, etc.
- Performs development, QA, and DevOps roles as needed to ensure total end to end responsibility of solutions
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses & conferences, co-funding for certificates, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow.
- You will have possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We dont have s rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. Theres always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit access.
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices and 22 creative studios around the world, it´s 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future. We are a rapidly growing team of talented Intelligent Automation enthusiasts which have dedicated themselves to building innovative and data-driven products & services for customers across industries. Our aim is to rapidly develop cutting-edge solutions by applying the latest technologies and automation techniques.
Capgemini Business Services employs over 4,500 specialists in offices located in Krakow and Katowice. Business Services department is providing customers around the world innovative solutions services in 30 different languages in the areas of finance and accounting, banking operations, procurement, business processes supply chain management, market research and analytics, HR processes management, customer care, and marketing services. Currently, the main focus is laid on business process consulting and transformation, especially in the area of financial services, with the application of advanced solutions in the field of intelligent automation.
Cloud Infrastructure Services since the establishment of the very first service center in Krakow in 2004 have achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006 another center in Katowice was opened, in 2012 in Opole, and 2019 in Lublin. Today, a team of nearly 2,400 professionals delivers IT services to clients around the world in 20 languages. Cloud Infrastructure Services cover several fields of expertise, including cloud computing, design, creation, testing and implementation of IT solutions, IT project management, IT infrastructure support and transformation services, application management, ITIL service management, multilingual customer service.