- You have a university degree (preferably in IT, Engineering, Maths or Economics/Business),
- You have a minimum of 2 years of working experience in IT process and/or tooling implementation,
- You have advanced technical skills - SQL and Python and you are familiar with data analysis packages/suites
- You have an understanding of data governance, data quality and data quality remediation
- You are able to drive multiple (and distinct) topics during the day within an Agile environment where change is constant,
- You are able to clearly and succinctly express ideas, facts and opinions. You can express them fluently both in speaking and writing, supported by appropriate tools,
- You are able to identify problems, analyze key information and make connections in order to find appropriate solutions,
- You complete tasks and achieve results in an efficient, timely and high-quality manner, with a focus on execution and delivery of targets and KPIs,
- You are fluent in English (speaking and writing).
- Experience within the areas of Financial Economic Crime, Anti Money Laundering or Compliance,
- Experience in guiding and realizing regulatory/processes changes and translating regulatory requirements into functional designs and/or processes.
- Please submit your CV in English.
The Global KYC Delivery Tribe is part of the Global KYC organization within ING COO. You will be involved with the development of solutions on topics such as Anti-Money Laundering, Counter Terrorism Financing, Fraud, Sanctions and their global implementation across 20+ countries, affecting 36 million ING customers. Currently, we are looking for a Data Analyst for the Global KYC Delivery Tribe–Lookback Investigations team. The Data Analyst (DA) is a role within a squad. As a Data Analyst you will analyse data (using data tools: SQL, Python) from +20 countries which will be consuming multiple GKYC services (eg. Transaction Monitoring, Customer Due Diligence, Customer Screening) and also communicate in the appropriate level with relevant business/technical stakeholders from these countries. Its also capable to support the definition and follow up on the milestones of Data Roadmaps related to these countries. To ensure that the data of our ING customers is efficiently handled the data analyst defines and ensures that the requirements and controls are in place to guarantee that the right data with the right quality out of 20+ countries is available to the different KYC applications.
- contract of employment
type of contract
- Al. Jana Pawła II 22 , Warsaw
this is the location of our office
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations