Kontoor Brands is a global lifestyle apparel fashion company, with a portfolio of some of the worlds most iconic denim brands: Wrangler® and Lee®. We design, manufacture and distribute superior high-quality products that look good and fit right, giving people around the world the freedom and confidence to express themselves.
The purpose of the role is to manage activities of the Customer Service Team to ensure the highest levels of customer service are attained and sales order book conversion is maximised, while consistently achieving departmental and company KPIs and goals.
Location: Warszawa, Poland
- Order Book Management: Work with all internal (credit control, sales managers, warehouses etc.) and external stakeholders to ensure the order book is up to date and accurate, that orders are shipped and invoiced within the correct timeframes.
- Customer Relationship Management: Actively develop good working relationships with Key account contacts to ensure positive ongoing partnerships
- Management of the Customer Service Team: to ensure the Customer Experience is of the best standard possible. Ensure ongoing high morale, joy, engagement and commitment within the Team.
- Reporting: Compiles, collates and review reports and feedback and uses this information for strategic review of current statuses and long term improvement.
- Continuous Improvement: Work cross functionally, internally and externally, to identify opportunities that will improve the Customer Experience and lead to gains in efficiency and effectiveness.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Literate in English and Polish is obligatory, proficient in MS Applications, especially Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment, ability to prioritise day to day workload.
- Problem solving abilities, diplomacy and ability to manage conflicts, excellent communication skills.
- Able to direct, motivate, coach and train a Team, strong influencing and negotiating skills.
- Manage Customer queries, issues or escalations with tact, empathy and professionalism.
- Develop/implement metrics to ensure the Customer Services team is efficient and responsive.
- Ability to highlight issues and suggest solutions or options.
- Available to travel nationally and internationally.
- Experience on people management, University degree.
- Experience working in the Retail (or similar) industry.
- Interesting job in international corporation in fashion industry, high work standards, very pleasant and family atmosphere, contact with cult brands and inspiring people, diversity and inclusion.
- Attractive employment conditions, permanent work contract, full time job, work-life balance.
- Attractive benefits: access to our products, private medical care, private health insurance, company car, bonus system, My Benefit platform, Multisport card, co-financing of holidays, employee discount card.
- Wellbeing of our employees is one of our priorities.