PwC is a powerful network of over 250.000 people across 158 countries. All committed to deliver quality in Assurance, Tax, Advisory & Technology services. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
- Building a picture of current customers’ situation related to business challenges, areas for optimization and identifying areas where use of digital technologies adds value and changes the way businesses are shaping their relationships with their customers.
- Defining solution proposals for customers’ problems and growth opportunities. This includes effective use of the company methods and frameworks, industry standards or collaboration network inside and outside of the company.
- Playing an active role in the project team in definition of the optimized business processes, structured requirements analysis, providing input for project scope or product backlog, prioritizing the requirements, helping customers to define MVP and product roadmaps.
- Working independently with the client (conducting workshops with the client, running demos, presenting of implemented solutions to customers).
- Delivering fit-gap analysis for the solution requirements with reference to standard capabilities of the market leading CRM platforms.
- Providing guidance to the customers on how to get the best value from the proposed solution, with focus on Marketing, Sales and Support processes.
- Taking part in the pre-sales process by creating Proof of Concept solutions and presenting them to the prospective clients.
- Providing constructive and meaningful feedback.
- Proactively sharing knowledge as well as introducing new people to the team and teaching others.
- 3+ years of experience in IT as a CRM consultant, using leading CRM platforms: Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics CRM or other relevant CRM solutions.
- 3+ years of experience in delivering commercial CRM projects.
- Confidence to inspire and guide people towards a common goal for everyone’s benefit.
- Ability to perform and document the results of business and system analysis (e.g. in form of users stories, processes, diagrams).
- Very good communication and presentation skills.
- Good understanding of agile and waterfall project management and software development approaches.
- Open-minded, seeking for innovative solutions.
- Creative approach for solving common challenges across projects.
- Self-Starter Attitude.
- Capable to manage communication in a team, moderate discussions, draw constructive conclusions, resolve conflicts.
- Fluent English.
Nice to have:
- A self-motivated digital solutions enthusiast who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven track record of working with leadership teams to implement complex business requirements within Salesforce and third party applications.
- Knowledge of UML and BPMN.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Experience in working in Agile projects.
- Strategic thinking and tactical project planning/management skills.
- Experience in consulting company.
- Opportunity to broaden your professional experience.
- Work in a team providing services to reputable international clients.
- Possibility to work on projects abroad.
- Great atmosphere and a comfortable working environment.
Send your application today!
In case you have any additional questions, contact us: pl_ITrecruitment@pwc.com.