Would you like to join a team within Operations Strategy and Development, responsible for delivering change initiatives to Operations? We are now looking for Business Analyst who will have an opportunity to grow in a multinational and dynamic work environment.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re a large employer in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
Welcome to the Business Transformation Office team, which is a Nordic unit supporting Operations. We are responsible for planning and delivering Nordic strategic projects as well as for various management support activities. We maximize customer value and cost efficiency by analyzing processes and by utilizing the results of those analysis to decide which levers, we can use to re-design and improve the workflow and daily deliveries – e.g. by using Consolidation, Operational Excellence, Robotics and Transitions. We function as a one big resource pool delivering via agile teams to ensure maximum flexibility both for the people and for Operations.
As Business Analyst, you’ll be developing and maintaining an internal application used for Performance Management purpose in Operations.
Your responsibilities will cover:
- Having in-depth knowledge of the application you support and contribution to all processes related to maintenance and operations
- Execution of development proposals to ensure stable, user-friendly and cost efficient application
- Preparing and maintaining IT documentation
- Acting as a sparring partner with a combination of business and IT-application knowledge to define development specifications and contribute to reliable solutions and clear communication with business
- Providing Support to application users
You’ll join a multinational, collaborative and dynamic team with great atmosphere. The role is based in Lodz.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in the role, we believe you should have:
- Knowledge of C# in .NET environment
- Experience in MS SQL,
- HTML/CSS skills
- Experience with object oriented programming/design
- Experience with creation of IT/Technical documentation
- Good understanding and ability to model and analyze data will be an asset
- Ability to run trainings and prepare training materials will be an asset
- Very good verbal and written communication skills (English)
- University degree or equivalent professional experience
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 23 May 2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.