Would you like to work with counterparty credit risk? We are now looking for a Associate Controller (Warsaw). Our main objective is to safeguard the bank by driving the monitoring and control process on counterparty credit risk in close collaboration with stakeholders across Nordea.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the (Credit Risk Limit Control Team). As (an Associate Controller), you’ll play a valuable role in (monitoring and reporting risks aswell as developing Nordeas control framework on Counterparty Credit Risk).
What you’ll be doing:
- Reporting and monitoring on credit risk and violations related to derivatives trading
- Analyze overdrafts in collaboration with various stakeholders i.e. Business, IT etc.
- Help optimize and improve on our daily process and procedures by developing new tools using Oracle SQL, VBA, Python and Power BI
- Generate and create reports to various stakeholders
You’ll join a small team of 3 dedicated employees where honesty and transparrency is a big part of our team culture.The role is based in Warsaw.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have an ablitity to work as a team player
- Have a flexible and positive approach towards changes
- Have an ability to proactively solve problems
- You are ambitious and have a willingness to continuously develop yourself.
- Have an interest in IT and developing tools and solutions.
- Are Self driven
Your experience and background:
- English on a good level both spoken and written
- A masters degree in Economics, Finance, accounting or similar.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel in particular)
- Knowledge of Oracle SQL
- Power BI, VBA and Python is not a requirement but is an advantage
- Very good communication skills and a willingness to learn new tasks
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 22/11/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/privacy-policy.2021.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.